Brad Keselowski | Indy RC Advance
Brad Keselowski – Indy RC Advance
Team: No. 6 Castrol Ford Mustang
Crew Chief: Matt McCall
PR Contact: Brandon Lee; email@example.com; 704-783-5446
Twitter: @RFK6Team, @RFKRacing and @keselowski
Race Format: 200 miles, 82 laps, Stages: 15-20-47
NASCAR Cup Race at the Brickyard – Sunday, July 31 at 2:30 p.m. ET on NBC, SiriusXM Channel 90
- The traditional weekend format is on tap this weekend with practice split into two groups Saturday morning, immediately followed by group qualifying.
Keselowski at Indianapolis
- Keselowski finished 24th a year ago at the debut of the Indy road course. He led two laps after starting 31st.
- Overall on road courses in his NCS career, he has 11 top-10s and an average finish of 15.7.
- On road courses to date this season, Keselowski has finishes of 14th (COTA), 10th (Sonoma) and 33rd (Road America).
- In 16 starts on road courses in the Xfinity Series, Keselowski won one race (2013 Watkins Glen) with 13 top-10s overall and an 8.8 average finish.
Matt McCall at Indianapolis
- McCall finished sixth a year ago on the road course at Indy with Kurt Busch after starting 20th.
- Overall on road courses, McCall has 11 top-10s in 23 starts in the Cup Series.
Keselowski on racing at Indy:
“We’ve got another great challenge on our hands this weekend with a configuration that is still very new to all of us. Despite our finish there last year, the road course program at RFK has seen significant improvements, which we’re very excited about, and are looking forward to unloading with a good weekend in the Castrol Ford.”
Last Time Out
Keselowski was officially credited with a 14th-place finish last Sunday after crossing the line 16th at Pocono.
On the Car
Keselowski and the No. 6 team will run the iconic Castrol colors this weekend in Indy, the first appearance of the season with the standard, green, red and white scheme. Castrol appeared on Keselowski’s machine earlier this season at Talladega in the all-white, Sustainability Ford, and Chris Buescher ran the grey GTX scheme later in Kansas.
Castrol, a global leader in lubricant technology, serves consumers in over 140 countries. Our leadership brands include Castrol® GTX® — a premium conventional motor oil; Castrol® GTX® High–Mileage™ – a premium synthetic blend designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles; the Castrol® EDGE ® line of advanced full-synthetic super premium motor oils that offer unsurpassed strength and performance; as well as our range of commercial transport lubricants. To find out more about Castrol products and programs, please call 1–888–CASTROL or visit www.castrol.com/us.