Chris Buescher – Martinsville II Advance
Xfinity 500 – Sunday, Oct. 31 at 2 p.m. ET on NBC, MRN, SiriusXM Channel 90
Buescher at Martinsville Speedway
- Buescher makes his 13th Cup start at Martinsville on Sunday where he carries a 20.8 average finish. His best finish at ‘The Paperclip’ came in 2017 when he ran 11th in the spring race. But, he’s fresh off a 13th-place finish there this spring, and also finished 13th last spring.
- Of his overall five top-15s at the track, four have come in the last six races.
Scott Graves at Martinsville Speedway
- Graves will be on the box for his 11th Cup race from Martinsville, where he has an average finish of 20.3 with a best finish of 10th (Ryan Newman, 2019).
- Most recently, he and Newman ran 12th, 18th and 19th in races since the top-10.
Buescher on racing at Martinsville:
“Martinsville is a challenging place, as it’s very tight all the way around, and even on pit road, and a place that you’ll find yourself pretty exhausted at after 500 laps. We’ve been decent there minus an unfortunate incident last fall, and we only have two left to finish this campaign strong, so we’re looking forward to doing just that come Sunday with Fifth Third back on board.”
Last Time Out
Buescher was one of only 15 cars to finish on the lead lap last weekend at Kansas and ultimately ran 12th in the Fastenal Ford.
On the Car
Fifth Third Bank makes its sixth and final appearance on board Buescher’s No. 17 Ford this season. The company is celebrating its 10th season as a partner with Roush Fenway in 2021 as the partnership began back in 2012 with Matt Kenseth.
Fifth Third will feature Colony Tire on the decklid of the No. 17 machine on Sunday as part of the Fueled by Fifth Third pass-through program.
- Colony started with a single location in 1976 and has grown to over 30 locations and more than 700 employees across VA, NC, and SC.
- GO SAFER! At Colony Tire, your family’s safety always comes first. Let our experts recommend the best tires for your family’s car, truck or SUV. Find the location nearest you at colonytire.com.
- When it comes to making shopping for tires an auto service a lot less painful, Colony Tire is not your typical tire store. It’s … A BETTER WAY TO GO.
About Fifth Third Bank
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and the indirect parent company of Fifth Third Bank, National Association, a federally chartered institution. As of June 30, 2020, Fifth Third had $203 billion in assets and operated 1,122 full-service banking centers and 2,456 ATMs with Fifth Third branding in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Georgia and North Carolina. In total, Fifth Third provides its customers with access to approximately 53,000 fee-free ATMs across the United States. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending and Wealth & Asset Management. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of June 30, 2020, had $405 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $49 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations through its Trust and Registered Investment Advisory businesses. Investor information and press releases can be viewed at www.53.com. Fifth Third’s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq® Global Select Market under the symbol “FITB.” Fifth Third Bank was established in 1858. Deposit and Credit products are offered by Fifth Third Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.